Dolomites Italy Road Cycling Trip
June 14 - June 20$4,550
If you’re the type of rider who likes to earn your views (and your pasta), this cycling trip through Northern Italy’s magnificent mountain range is calling your name. You’ll start in the heart of the Dolomites, surrounded by the sheer cliffs, jagged peaks and switchbacks made famous by the Giro d’Italia. Climb some of the most famous mountain passes in the area and be rewarded with sweeping descents and nonstop, jaw-dropping views of the valleys below. Midway through the trip, we’ll transfer to Bormio, a charming village in the Alps where you’ll have the opportunity to discover more of the incredible, challenging terrain of this special region.
- Daily guided and supported rides through the Dolomites and Italian Alps
- Climb four iconic passes – Campolongo, Pordoi, Sella and Gardena – that are regularly highlighted in the Giro d’Italia
- Hike to a picnic lunch in the mountains
- Time to explore the quaint villages of Corvara and Bormio
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring authentic Italian mountain cooking