DirtyDropbars Atlas Mountains
October 16 - October 22€2300
Embark on a vibrant journey from Marrakesh into the breathtaking High Atlas Mountains, ascending the Tizi n’Tichka pass and savoring a delicious lunch while beholding the UNESCO world heritage site of Ait Benhaddou. Traverse the Agafay desert and camp in the heart of the Atlas mountains for an immersive experience.
This tour provides an authentic insight into the fascinating blend of Arab, Berber, and European cultures that form the heart of Morocco. Indulge in the warm hospitality of your guides and delight in the mouthwatering Moroccan cuisine of slow-cooked tagines, fresh juices, and endless pots of tea.
Discover hidden gems that will leave you in awe. Morocco is more than the bustling Medina of Marrakesh and defies stereotypical assumptions. Embark on an off-the-beaten-track adventure and explore rural Morocco for a once-in-a-lifetime ride!
This tour is designed for experienced riders seeking an off-grid, adventurous experience.
Bikepacking in Atlas Morocco is suitable for adventurous who enjoy a physical challenge and are interested in experiencing a unique cultural and scenic environment. It ‘s for people who are willing to rough it out in the great outdoors and explore off the beaten path.
- All transfers starting at Marrakech Airport
- Local Expert Guides
- Back up vehicles
- Luggage transfer
- A nice basecamp before and after the trip
- Price per person in double room at basecamp
- A unique remote camp spot for one night with all facilities
- All accommodations on the trip
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner full trip
- We provide all snacks and drinks throughout the day
- DirtyDropbars merchandise